There’s so much great content to read and listen to and we’re excited to be asked to contribute and share with these great resources!
Read more about getting organized and living an intentional life:
- The number one question I get in my organizing practice? “How do I deal with all my memorabilia?” Check out this recent article on how to handle those sentimental items when you’re in the middle of a whole-house declutter.
- I love working with young families – the energy is amazing and there are always fun and unique challenges. Growing families sometimes need extra help in figuring out the best storage options for all that baby stuff. Because, well, Nobody (should) Put Baby Stuff in a Corner….
- While I’m not a “product” person generally, I do love anything that makes my life easier. Here are some great solutions recommended by professionals organizers to help you find and track your stuff.
- We love contributing to high quality resources like Real Simple. Check out a recent RealSimple.com post on what to store under your kitchen sink.
- Working with a professional organizer or organizing coach is a highly individualized process. Learn how organizers in the Boston area help their clients create the organized spaces they want. You can read the article online BostonGlobe.com.
- Have you ever thought about becoming an organizer? Check out these responses from seasoned organizers like myself on taking the steps to get started. Online at UpJourney.com.
- How do I become more organized? Online at UpJourney.com.
- What are some of the best organizational apps? Online at Oprahmag.com.
- I love to read and listen to audio books – here are some of my favorites on decluttering and intentional living.
- Who doesn’t love a hack? Check out these great Homework Help Hacks on SheKnows.com.
Listen to recent podcasts on creating the life you want to live:
- Do you want to learn more about how to use organizing in creating an intentional life? You can listen to my interview on Word of Mom Radio, WoMRadio.com. In my practice, I help people create habits and systems to live a fuller, less stressed and more joyful life – have a listen and let me know what you think!
- I was thrilled to join Carolyn Jenkins of the Peaceful Woman Program podcast to talk about “Decluttering – It’s Good for the Soul”. Listen here.